1 CORINTHIANS 13:13

And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Friday, August 6, 2010

WOW!

It has been a long time since I have been on here...I'm getting ready for work after helping my mom and dad last night...They are getting ready for a short term mission to Africa!! My mom and the rest of the team are handing out these cute hand sanitizers and lotions from Bath & Body works, to ladies who work in an orphanage..LOTS & LOTS OF BABIES that have aides and it really has been making me sad to this week to think that these babies don't have a family and don't have what they need ect... SAD SAD!! So it's making David and I feel lucky to be where we are in our lives and thankful that GOD put us here on purpose...I dont think I could survive over there!! SERIOUSLY...Well, lots of prayers for CCP as they venture to Sudan, ARFICA... We will miss them!! God will keep them safe and teach them a lot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment