1 CORINTHIANS 13:13

And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

AFRICA

Well I didnt think it would be this hard having my parents out on the mission field for 2 weeks..that right I said 2 measily weeks!! (Measily meaning why am I that selfish not that Im meaning to be.) I'm sad cuz I already miss them and they just barely got there, but I'm happy that they will be guided by Jesus Christ and share the good news of being SAVED..:) They left on Saturday at 2:30 in the morning and drove to Salt Lake City to board their 1st flight to Chicago. Next stop was LONDON. Next was somewhere in Kenya, and then the next was to Uganda..WOW! I would have been crazy by now oh wait I already am trying to keep up...Its really funny because quite a few people have been really really worried myself included! They say I have had this uneasy feeling about this trip...again myself included! Its awesome to see how GOD works because today at church I was sad for one my parents weren't there to sit with and two I havn't really thought about things that could go wrong (the what if's) until last night really which led me to have a crazy dream about them and their trip so I cried all the way through church. NEEDLESS to say God is good and Ron one of the Pastors of the church gave the perfect message!! Isn't God awesome knowing that I needed to hear this all along! John 11! God has a plan he already knows whats going to happen in Africa with my family and the rest of the team...I'm grateful that my parents have such a strong relationship and trust with the LORD that they can "redeem the time to share the news of JESUS CHRIST"... They are a GREAT example to me and my husband and we are really really blessed to have them not only as our parents but as our FRIENDS!! We love you and have a wonderful time can't wait for your safe return and we will keep PRAYING PRAYING PRAYING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment